Sunday, November 27, 2005

T minus 2 days

My wonderful husband and I are in the the process of buying a house, selling a house, and moving. They say that the most stressful things in life are new jobs, moving, and getting married. We just got married, J is starting a new job, and we are moving.

Things have been a lot of fun... no really they have!! We have gotten to throw away stuff, clean up stuff and mostly learned a lot about each other. We have had his projects that I have helped him with and I have had projects that he has helped me with. But this is the first project that has been our project.

The one thing that I learned is that J is the best and understands when I freak out about things. I think he learned that I may not be the best communicator in the world , but my heart is in the right spot.

T Minus 2 days to settlement... and the sellers have still not done everything that they have to do to....hmmm I wonder if we are going to make it to settlement.

2 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah yeah.....

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger honeykbee said...

Eh, gettin' it all over with at once is better than dragging it out, if you ask me. Like ripping off a band aid.

;)
K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker