Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!!

This past weekend my in-laws were in with a new guest. My brother-in-law- brought his girlfriend down. Without going into all of the details, we did not like her. No one liked her. Not Jeff, none of my friends, and special thanks to Angie and Lynn for taking one for the team!! I still owe you sushi.

I took my brother-in-law for a little gaunt Sunday and expressed my "concerns" - ok to me they were huge red flags and alarms were going off after about 3 mintues after I met this girl when she decided to cozy up to me. Foolishly thinking I was a friend. I believe that my last comment in that conversation was that she was a stage 10 clinger and that if we have a vote on who comes into this family - she does not have mine.

Jeff and I received wonderful news last night - he kicked her to the curb!!!

GO SCOTT!! There are plenty of others out there, who are not stage 10 clingers and can make their own bed and are not dependent on the mother to wake them up for work at the age of 30!

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger honeykbee said...

Boy y'all are a tough crowd! What did this poor girl do to unleash such wrath!? Did she wear pink flip flops to a wedding?!?

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger NoodleP said...

She consumes oxygen - that is all she had to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker