Friday, June 02, 2006

I have a Golden Horse shoe!!!!

When I woke up this morning before the dreaded alarm, and I did not get torpedeoed by my dog, and I got to take a shower and got out the door with very little issues (unlike yesterday) I knew it was going to be a good day!

I was able to get some time off next tuesday to take Herman to go school cross country. He will be competeing on July 1st if I can get him in.

The yellow lab did not snore last night and wake me up - and neither did Husband come to think of it.

Yuppers good day.

So I am tootling to work with my rather heavy lead foot. I was in my own little zone not really noticing that I was blowing by tractor trailers like they were standing still. You know, in my head singing a tune; not paying attention to a darn thing other then the open lane in front of me. And then I see him, a white Frederick Country police car hiding behind the bridge that they are ALWAYS hiding behind.

He saw me before I saw him. I checked my speed - darn near 3 digits. I just thought, " He's got me. I minds wells pull over and not make him chase me."

So I pull over and here he comes - no lights on. I am waiting on the shoulder for him, getting out my registration, my drivers license, proof of insurance. You know, everything they always ask for. I see him in my rear view getting in to the slow lane, but he is not slowing down. Then he blows by me.

I mean blew by me on the side of the road. Rocked the car and everything. It took a few seconds for it to register - I was doing darn near close to 100 MPH, He got me - I know he got me - and he just left me on the side of I-70 with my drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance.

HOT DOG! WHEW HOO! It is going to be a good day!!

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger honeykbee said...

niiiiiiice!! Lucky lucky lady.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Beakerz said...

That's just TOOOOO sweet!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker