Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sheet stain (vulgarity coming forth)

OK so I had a bad day yesterday - a really bad day. A friend was walked out, which cause general upheaval and a lot of kaos. It was pretty bad and the only thing I wanted to do was get my digits polished and prettied.

Before I continue I feel compeled to let you know that I like my friends kids, and for the most part there isn't really anything I would not do for my friends kids. Some of them are extremely artistic, where other would much rather throw mudpies (remember mudpies!?!). Some are extremely bright and other have to work for everything they get. But none of them, and I mean none of them, would do what these kids were doing.

I personally will not be having children. Maybe because my mother wished a child on my that was 4 times worse then I was, or maybe because I think they are little germ factories, or maybe because I am selfish and want my toys. Bottomline - no kids for me.

So at 4:07 yesterday I am behind one of Frederick County's fine yellow cheese wagons, which means there were elementry students on board. And the group of kids in the back are doing what a lot of young kids do - get the attention of a driver in a car.

They weren't doing the honk your horn motion, they were making lude gestures and mouthing "Suck my dick". They were giving my the finger and yelling something that was inaudible.

There is the bus driver flashing the lights telling the kids to sit down. So I spung my finger around and mouthed "turn around and sit down". And they did - I was kind of impressed. Then they all jump back up and started scream "Go fuck yourself".

I started getting mad. I mean really mad. And I know that if I did anything remotely like that in elementary school my butt was going to be black and blue because my mother whould have beaten my butt with a wooden spoon. So being in a bad mood and hating the world I got to thinking. These little shits are going to grow up and produce bigger shits when they really should have been the stains on their partents sheets to begin with. Or maybe they should have run down the crack of their mothers ass.

4 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger honeykbee said...

Holy explitive slinging, cowgirl! Is Brian guest writing on your blog now?! Holy crap that was some of the most foul language I've ever heard from you! THAT WAS AWESOME!! hahahha

Little shit factorys, all of them.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger NoodleP said...

Little shit factories indeed! Bee - I was SOOO PISSED! I was really ready to make the bus driver pull over so I coud go yell at them. I wanted to give them the finger back - but then pick on someon your own size popped into my head.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger honeykbee said...

I can so easily visualize you getting all red and steamed. Not to mock but lolololo

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Beakerz said...

have to agree with K...I really like those Kids. LOL!!!

Go fuck yourself. HA! You need to lower your maturity level and start throwing shit or just get outta the car and charge the damn thing!

I'd laugh my balls off

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker