Sunday, October 08, 2006

t-Minus 5 days and 23 hours until Bonfire....

The house is no where near presentable. Tyvek is where the fireplace should be, we do not have enough tables, and it has crossed my mind that having any where from 40 to 60 people to your house is a bit stressful.

Everyone is coming in from New York and I am really psyched to have them because Beef and Wolf have not been down since we moved. It is a reunion of sorts. In hopes that this is an annual event, I hope it all goes well.

Did I mention that there is a 25 foot pile of rock inthe middle of the bonfire area? No Kidding see... But I am not worried - it is a place to play king of the mountain.

Here is an idea of what things look like outside right now.

Mud wresting anyone?


I just want to learn how to drive a bobcat. So that if we ever have to dig out the garage again, We can save on labor costs. In the event you were wondering how deep this really is... You could bury a backhoe in it.

But I am not freaked out that the cast of thousands are coming to my house and everything is ripped up. No - not at all.

How is Jeff dealing with all of this? He is taking everything right in stride. My shelter in the storm, my rock, my anchor. Yes Jeff, after the party we sleep.

AHH Who am I kidding we can sleep when we are dead. But I promise, no more painting until the fireplace is in.

3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger J said...

N Forgot to mention that Hunter our yellow lab is now a Chocolate lab due to his rolls in the Mud..

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger honeykbee said...

Wow, he wasn't kidding about that mud hole. Wow.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Beakerz said...

holy lord! if it rains, can we do mudslides? and drink mudslides in celebration?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker