Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pardon the interuption

It has been a really long time since I have visited my blog, maybe even longer since I posted something.

So here is the run down of random thoughts...

Dogs are doing great. We have a lab rainbow now, yes a chocolate, a yellow and a black. Megan is the name of the new addition. She was a rescue from West by god Virginia.

I have bid farewell to my employer and will be starting a new job soon. Very exciting opportunity. Not an easy decision, but gotta do what ya gotta do. More about that later.

I have found that I am constantly thinking of new ways to torture Micheal Vick. I hope that there is a special place in hell for him and his cohorts. It is becoming a rather fun thing. even seen the History Channel special about torture devices - yeah I think they need to employ all of them. Enough about that.

Rain barrels are SO COOL. I am just excited because we just put ours in and it is nice to know that I am not running the well and doing something green - ok more things green.

The state police have gotten tricky by shooting radar in cars that are the same color as the guardrails. Sneaky buggers.

Come on hurricanes - where are you? We need on to come up the coast.

He he and I will not have to be on storm duty (Sorry Chip!)ever again!

So nice to be able to have the Windows open on a day like this!

LG TROMM steam washer are awesome!!

An outdoor kitchen before gutting the indoor kitchen - umm yeah - I have to think about that.

I hope all is well with everyone!!

7 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Storm duty is not the problem anymore. Tim Waire (Mgr. Generation IT) made this comment in a WSJ article recently: "Because you're a 24-hour company, you expect people to be available 24 hours," he says. "There's no excuse anymore for not being available."

Ya gotta love it.

- Chip

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUTDOOR KITCHEN
OUTDOOR KITCHEN - BRICK OVEN PIZZA

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger NoodleP said...

Chip-

I am most disturbed to hear that you are now a 24x7 employee. THAT BLOWS!!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger NoodleP said...

OUTDOOR KITCHEN does not need BRICK OVEN PIZZA!

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any good out door kitchen has a brick oven!!!!! Yummy real pizza..

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger honeykbee said...

Welcome back!!

*googles "rain barrel"*....

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Burnt Couch said...

i haven't even gotta to the reading part. i just wanna say holy shit! it's about time you got to blogging again! I missed you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker