Monday, March 20, 2006

Don't go back to Rockville....

Maybe I have been country-fied, maybe I have gotten long in the tooth and have no patience for stupid drivers. Or maybe it was the fourth time that I got cut off by some moroff drinking their *$ quad venti latte, yaking on their cell phone, yelling at their kids in the back seat, while putting on makeup and driving a minivan in Rockville. (I saw a great bumper sticker the other day. It said, "Minivans are proof that there is evil in the world." I happen to agree.)

In any case - I am not going back to Rockville.

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Beakerz said...

I'm goin' back to Cali....to Cali....to Cali....

You just got a glimpse into the start of my day, everyday!

Do you understand the ranting of my blog? It's an utter cry for help.

I don't even think Callgon could help take me away from the retards I deal with on the daily.

Speaking of, time to go sit in traffic.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger honeykbee said...

As a resident of Rockville, I'd be insulted, if I had any means of defending my neighbors. Useless! Every last one of them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker