Saturday, August 18, 2007

I was tagged! Oh The Excitement!! :-)

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.

Eight random things about me....

1> Sometimes I am not as good of a friend as I should be.
2> I really do pray for people that I say I am going to say prayers for.
3> I am generally a happy person, but I am the most happy when I am riding my horses.
4> Nothing smells better then a barn at 4:30 in the morning.
5> I have accepted my husband's belief that a Brinks truck is never in a funeral procession. Meaning live it up, because you can not take it with you
6> If it were not for spell check, I would have more spelling errors.
7> I am addicted to the DIY channel.
8> I do not know 8 people with blogs that have not already been tagged. So lame, I know.

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Beakerz said...

Napalm smells a bit better in the morning. I mean, I love it ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker